Invited SessionsInvited Sessions are organised and chaired by researchers who have a special interest in the topic of the session.
Click here to see a list of Invited Sessions and Workshops being organised.
Organisers of Invited Sessions undertake to:-
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates;
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. If there are sufficient papers, the session may become a workshop.
- Have these papers reviewed by at least two experts;
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are provided;
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
Click here for the Invited Sessions Online Submission and Login page
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit details for consideration.
Guidance Notes for Session Chairs (for both Invited Sessions and General Sessions).